Join us on a whistle-stop tour of what you need to know about using Adobe for iPad in Fashion and Textile Design.
Come take a look at Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe’s answer to Procreate; Adobe Fresco. See how it can integrate into our current workflow as Fashion and Textile designers.
We will be looking at the software in terms of how it can integrate into our current workflow as Fashion and Textile designers. No iPad needed! Just sit back, watch, take a few notes ready for when you want to give it a go yourself! Take advantage of our student and graduate discount
This 1-hour group session will give you the perfect overview to help you start to work with these apps effectively or simply help you to decide whether or not to invest in making these apps part of your workflow.
No iPad needed! Just sit back, watch, take a few notes ready for when you want to give it a go yourself!
What will I learn?
- How the Apps integrate seamlessly with your desktop experience
- Integrating with your CC library – colour palettes and design assets
- Some useful settings to know – Stylus Pressure, Apple Pen double-tap settings
- Tour interface layout and main tools
- Hand gestures
- How to use the modifier key
- The Pen Tool
- The Pencil Tool and how it works differently from desktop
- Creating garment shapes
- The Grid and Radial repeat options for pattern creation
- Working with Brushes
- Creating mood boards
- Quick and easy cutouts
- Live Brushes
- Vector Brushes – show an example
- Negative painting
We will not be taking any questions on the evening however there will be a one-off opportunity to book onto a smaller group session for a Q&A with our experts.
ONLINE ONE-TO-ONE TUITION IN 'COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN' FOR FASHION AND TEXTILES
Learn from the CAD for Fashion team from the comfort of your own home. With personalised and tailored one-to-one sessions we can help you to take your CAD skills to the next level, improve your portfolio and most importantly your confidence in using the Adobe software. Book in for a call to discuss your learning requirements today.